Can"t find it? Try searching the entire web with:

Google
 

Monday, July 16, 2007

Keanu Reeves: You Are Loved! Don't Give Up! (personal...

Keanu Reeves:You Are Loved! Don't Give Up!(personal...

love and support him. This video was inspired by my friend Tina's(Matrixgal)beautiful "Don't Give Up" video. All Keanu fans feel In light of the recent paparazzi incident where Keanu accidently grazed a paparazzi with his car & Keanu still tending to his sick sister, I felt compelled to make another tibute video to him. I feel he is going trough some hard times right now and he needs to know there are a lot of people out there that love and support him. This video was inspired by my friend Tina's(Matrixgal)beautiful "Don't Give Up" video. All Keanu fans feel the same way about him..that he's a wonderful, caring man. I wish him better day ahead and the happiness he so deserves. I hope you like this video and as always thanks for watching & commenting. :
From: Keandra4ever
Views: 14,423
Added: 3 months ago
Time: 05:00

No comments: