Can"t find it? Try searching the entire web with:

Google
 

Monday, July 16, 2007

Concorde - a very personal account

Concorde - a very personal account

PLEASE RATE THIS VIDEO IF YOU WATCH IT! On Thursday 23rd October my Wife and I flew on Concorde (She wasn't my wife then, we PLEASE RATE THIS VIDEO IF YOU WATCH IT!

On Thursday 23rd October my Wife and I flew on Concorde (She wasn't my wife then, we were engaged the previous day, hence the "ring moment"); this short video tries to capture some of the emotions involved but does a pretty terrible job to be honest! The three hour flight took place the day before Concorde was retired forever and emotions were running high. I was lucky enough to win these seats in a comp, I should say I was incredibly lucky to win these seats in a comp, had they been for sale, they would have been priceless! This short journey remains one of the highlights of my life so far...

Be sure to check out -
The airport staff waving goodbye
The speed at rotation and the time it took to get it there
The fear on my wife's face!
How Concorde leaves the other plane standing
The size of the clouds when you're flying at 60,000 feet
The colour of the midday sky, you're right on the edge of space!
The cheesy end, I clearly couldn't resist!
From: billytucker100
Views: 89,698
Added: 1 year ago
Time: 08:18

No comments: