Can"t find it? Try searching the entire web with:

Google
 

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What Bob Said...

Related Tags:
This is a post that Bob Jenkins put on my blog (without me askinghim to).
You can see it for yourself here:>>> http://www.bboinstitute.com/?p=12#comment-526
Here are his comments:---------------------------------Matthew, this price is unreal.Why is $1997 a great value? A bit of perspective for your readers.For $1997 you could attend a 3 day seminar, where you would learn(usually) decent but superficial content from 15 different experts.All of them would upsell you on a $3000 or higher product. If youpick one of those programs (and there are great ones and ones thatare highly overpriced), you would then have spent at least $6000(plus airfare, hotel, etc.) and you would hope it works for you.With Matthew's program, you are getting a full hand-heldexperience, not just in showing you how to repeat a system, but inthe actual implementation of that system.This is a rare opportunity.And just to put a different angle on this....Matthew has promoted several of my sites, and is my top affiliateon almost all of them. Because of the great relationship he hasbuilt up with his list (and maintains), when he sends an email out,I get sales within minutes. In fact, the WORST he's ever done is$700 as an affiliate from one email. Usually, he nets much higherthan that. Which means, when he promotes your site, if you followhis system, you should make your investment back with justMatthew's promotion alone (I can't, nor can Matthew guarantee thisof course).But that's only part of the story.Because Matthew is connected to a lot of people who will alsopromote after he does. For example, one of Matthew's members (I'llcall him Todd), has also been a great promoter for my sites. He'salso generated a lot of revenue for my sites, and I never wouldhave connected with him if it wasn't for Matthew.So what am I rambling on about?For $1997, you are getting 1 expert teleseminar product created ANDpromoted in 8 weeks (although you can certainly do more than one),and the lessons to create as many teleseminars as you want in thefuture. And the first one will generate a list and revenue streamthat is just the beginning of a long term growth trajectory.I can't say this enough -- and no Matthew didn't ask me to writethis -- without Matthew's help, either as my affiliate, or as amastermind member, or as a mentor, I would not be able to leave myjob at the end of next week and pursue my business full time. Ijust wouldn't be financially able to do it.Other than my own coaching program for teachers, this program is myhighest recommendation for coaching today. And the ability to payin 4 payments helps you gain access much easier, and pay for thecoaching after it has been delivered with the profits from yourteleseminar.
Bob Jenkinswww.TeachersInBusiness.com------------------------------------------Tomorrow at 12pm EDT I will be opening up this program to only 20partners.If you are at all interested in becoming one I strongly suggest yougo and watch this short video:>>> http://www.bboteleseminarformula.com/price.phpTalk to you soon!Matthew Glanfield

No comments: