Can"t find it? Try searching the entire web with:

Google
 

Monday, June 11, 2007

I've Got A Surprise For You

I've Got A Surprise For You
Michael Rasmussen here, and I've got something really
exciting to share with you. I've just finished making
you a new video, and it's going to change the way you
do business forever!
What's it about? Well, let me ask you this:
- Would you like to know the secret to getting more
leads and prospects to visit your website?
- Would you like to know how to make more money from
every new lead you get?
If you answered 'yes' to either of those questions,
you're going to want to pay close attention to your
email inbox tomorrow morning at 8:00am eastern
standard time.
Why? Because I've just negotiated an amazing deal with
a friend of mine who is a WIZARD at generating hot,
new leads for any type of business. He's agreed to
teach YOU how to do it, and he'll do it for MUCH less
than everyone else has to pay.
This deal is for my readers ONLY, so don't tell anyone
else about the video I'm going to send you tomorrow.
This is your reward for being a loyal subscriber.
Keep your eyes open for my email tomorrow morning. It
will have the subject line:
"NEW VIDEO - How To Get More Leads ASAP"
I'll see you tomorrow.
Your Friend,
Michael Rasmussen
Forum Moderator
CEO, FreeAdvertisingForum.com

No comments: