Can"t find it? Try searching the entire web with:

Google
 

Friday, July 13, 2007

"You Raise Me Up" An Inspirational Video For Everyone

"You Raise Me Up" An Inspirational Video For Everyone

to show a different side of myself and to make a video with a greater meaning. Strictly inspirational and meant to bring faith into your life if you are This is a video unlike any I've ever done before, and is very personal and close to my heart. For all my Pirates Paint Series Fans, this is a chance for me to show a different side of myself and to make a video with a greater meaning. Strictly inspirational and meant to bring faith into your life if you are down, "You Raise Me Up" was made for anyone and everyone. This video tells more of a story of life, love, tragedy, and how in the midst of things, we are always looked after. Hope you enjoy and comment please! :)
From: mkamglenn
Views: 13,553
Added: 3 months ago
Time: 05:58

No comments: